QUICK FAQ. REQUEST US TO ADD YOUR QUESTION HERE!!!
1- How to import in Agisoft Photoscan the coordinates of photos
Check the video and software of this link
2- Is there any way to config RTKite without an android system? for example with a PC!
Yes, but is obsolete. You can still use it for setup some parameters. If you need to setup other parameters not found in this App, then use the Android version
3- How it should connect to UHF?
If you have the "North UHF Module", use this guide. Wiring is easy, only 5 wires are used
4- In fact, we want to use this system on drone to get a fix position of camera when it triggers in both RTK and PPK mode.
Ok... and you have asked about UHF... So, I will assume you want to use this link from Base to Rover (there are other options, as a Mobile Link or MAVLink using the telemetry of flight controller)
0) With the unit powered off
1) ... install the "momentary push button normally open" in Pin 4 and 5.
2) ... install the UHF Module. We send it by default configured at 460.00000 MHz and transparent protocol (Pacific Crest PDL Transparent with EOT timeout )
3) ... install a SD Card (at least Class 4 Speed)
4) ... install the antennas: GNSS and UHF
5) ... install the Photokit between camera and the RTKITE
6) Power up the unit and wait the 10 seconds of startup (both LEDs GREEN and RED are on)
7) Wait that stop blink fast the RED LED (the last mode used -Drone UHF- is being configured)
8) Press push-button, shortly 0.5 sec, for start logging to the SD Card
9) Wait that stops blink fast RED LED until files preparation are ready.
10) Now RED LED blink only 1 time each 5 sec. This means "raw recording" in the last 5 seconds (for PPK)
11) Make your photos. Now RED LED blink 2 times each 5 sec. This means "new events" (shots) in the last 5 seconds. (for PPK and RTK)
12) Press push-button, shortly 0.5 sec, for stop logging to the SD Card
13) Wait that stops blink fast RED LED until files closure are ready.
14) Power down the unit.
You can do these steps in your desktop, as first trainning. Then, do flight later when you have enough knowledge.
The SD Card can be read in your laptop directly or by Bluetooth using this App for PC:
Use also the above App for convert from .NOR (raw) to Rinex v3
Be sure to install the GNSS antenna far of obstacles and electromagnetic sources (other antennas or unshielded electronic modules). The GNSS antenna is very sensible and is very easy to degrate the L2 signal if you not install it in good place.
5- How is configured the Module UHF?
- Frequency: 460.00000 MHZ
- Protocolo: Transparent with EOT timeout
- Link Rate/Modulation: 9600 bps/GMSK (25 kHz)
For change this config, you need to build custom cable with USB-TTL3V levels. Check this:
6- This video show a RTKITE unit connecting to CORS